I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday

This is my first finish of 2013.  I actually finished it a couple weeks ago and forgot that I hadn’t posted about it.  I call it Winter Daze.

002

I’ve also completed these pieced and appliqué blocks of our 2013 BOM, Pieces of Time by Lori Smith.

001 003

And I also found out my DH’s niece had a baby boy, so my “emergency baby quilt” has been quilted and is ready to give as soon as we can visit.

002

What’s on my design wall?  My mother’s quilt.  The first step is quilting in the ditch along the log cabin edges.  No pic this time, tho.

What are you working on?  Hop over to Judy’s and link your project.

-Wendy

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on your first finish, it's a beautiful quilt. Your BOM blocks are gorgeous too.

Helen said...

I love this! Wendy - your BOM are gorgeous!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails