I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Monday, October 8, 2012

THQA 2012 Block 3

Here are all my Thread Head 2012 Quilt Along blocks so far.  The third block was a pinwheel.  I love pinwheels!

 
 
It was a three-day weekend, so I got lots done.  I finished up this little Jo Morton quilt.  I call it "Last Days of Summer".  These baby baskets were so fun to make and they're soooooo cute!  Joanne made one, too.

 
 
Made another block on my Joy quilt.  Click HERE if you want to see what the finished quilt is supposed to look like.  

 
Also, my writers' group, Breathe, is putting together our fourth book.  I'm editor this year, so I've been doing some sorting and emailing.  We're hoping to have it finished by early November so we'll get it back from the printer in time for Christmas.  We have a fairly decent local following that love to give the books as gifts.
 
What did you do over the holiday?
 
-Wendy

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

Your blocks look great - and I love the hanging you and Joanne have done; I feel another project coming on!!

Joan said...


All look great Wendy - Hoping all is well with you.

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails