I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Placemats

I’ve finished the last two placemats.  I know … It took me a LONG time for four measly placemats.  What can I say?  I just didn’t know what I wanted to quilt on them.  Anyway, here are the last two, front and back.

Placemats 001 Placemats 002 Placemats 003 Placemats 004

Sorry the pics are a bit dark.  And now, here are the other two from a past post.

Oct 8 2012 003Oct 8 2012 004Oct 8 2012 002   Oct 8 2012 001

-Wendy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just lovely, beautiful quilting!

Raewyn said...

When I clicked on the hot I could see a lot more detail - they turned out really well and a good chance to practise quilting designs...great quilting!!

Raewyn said...

Duh--I mean 'shot, but really I should have said 'pictures'!! Have a nice day!!

KathyE said...

You did a beautiful job with the placemats. Aren't you glad you went small?

Joan said...

Wendy those are beautiful! The backs could be the fronts, they are so great!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails