I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Monday, April 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Look what greeted me when I looked out the window this morning.  Mind you, yesterday it was doing this (we’ll not mention that word, okay?), but it wasn’t this much last night when I went to bed.  And it’s STILL adding more!!!

IMG_3120

The one thing (and this late in the season, while all my friends are enjoying warm, it is only ONE thing) that’s good about this is that it keeps me indoors to finish things.  Things like the Princess Star Quilt.

IMG_3116IMG_3117IMG_3118IMG_3119

So I finished that yesterday and pieced together a baby blanket and am now quilting it.  It’s supposed to be a girl.

IMG_3121IMG_3124

All this because I stayed inside yesterday.  Who says a bad thing can’t be a good thing?

What’s on your Design Wall?  Check in with Judy to see more and sign up yours!

-Wendy

4 comments:

KathyE said...

Whoa! where did that white stuff come from???? It is now officially Spring, what's up with that?

You're right, it is a good excuse to stay inside and quilt. You have such beautiful results!

Joan said...

All looks fantastic Wendy - Your quilting is won-der-ful!!

Dora, the Quilter said...

I love feathered stars so I really like your star quilt. And I love the colors and shape in your sweet baby quilt. The child will learn a lot by studying it.

Joanne said...

The quilts look wonderful!!
At least the snow shouldn't stay too long - makes a beautiful picture.

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails