I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Back

Saw my little brother get married.  He's 19 years younger than I am.  My mother raised two only children since I'd moved out before he was born.

 
This is a full picture of the Anita's Arrowhead quilt I made for them.

 
 
Yes, we stopped at a couple quilt shops.  This is one near my mother's house.


And this is one near my brother's house.


 
Yes, I spent a fair amount of cash on fabric.  Don't even ask.
 
More photos later.
 
-Wendy

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

Lovely to see your brother's wedding pic and also the quilt you made them.What an interesting pattern - and I close-uped on the quilting and it is very cool. I bet they loved it. Good on you for being a real trooper and spending up large on fabric!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Cute, cute wedding couple and a great gift quilt!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails