I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pieces of Time

I've finished all the blocks,though this is a picture of just a few of them.  Now I'm deviating from the pattern (surprised, right?) and putting in sashing.  They're a darker version of the same color as the background, with cornerstones from the scraps of color used in the blocks.  I'll post a pic when that's done.  Once that's complete, it's on to the border.  Which IS from the pattern.  I'll have another one or two borders after that, too (again, not from the pattern) ... maybe.


2 comments:

Helen said...

Wow! Just stunning! I love it!

Mom

Raewyn said...

It's going to be beautiful Wendy - and rather big! What a surprise, you deviating from the pattern :-)

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails