I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Still FMQing

 

IMG_3113

Still working on the Princess Star quilt.  This is the back of what I have so far.  I have Lila, my Juki, back now and am happily buzzing away with it.  Sent my Brother in as well.  That was $160 when I picked them both up. 

Finished the Hop-to-It block (#1) from February (or was it January?) and have cut out and am shaping the pieces for the March block (#3). 

IMG_3115

Stop over at Joanne’s blog for her giveaway.

Not much else happening at the moment.  Just working and FMQing.

Did you FMQ today?

-Wendy

1 comment:

Joan said...

I can see you are on a roll. You are WAY ahead of me in the HTI blocks...

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails