I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Kings of the House

The saying is, “The man is the King of the house.”  Not here.  These are the Kings.  And we are only the peons.  As long as we serve them well, we are tolerated and allowed to live here.

IMG_3097IMG_3098

When we’re not busy fetching toys tossed under furniture, topping off half-full dishes and opening cans of tuna, then we’re allowed to pursue our own adventures.  Here’s my latest:  Hop-to-It block #2.  Here’s a pic of all that I have done.  Joan, Joanne and Raewyn and I are doing this as a BOM.  I’m two behind still.

IMG_3102IMG_3101

Another recent adventure: I sent 6 poems to an online magazine per the editors email request. We’ll see how that goes.  Not much else happening.  Back on the day shift at work.  Finally starting to sleep again after a week at days.  Sleep is NOT overrated!

Oops! I have to go open a door for one of the Kings. 

Till next time!

-w

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

Well done!!Looking good!!Great to see 6 together as one photo! We have several critters that seem to rule the roost too... I'm not quite sure how that happens! Great news about your poems :-)

Joanne said...

Kings indeed!!
Your HTI blocks look fabulous.

Carrie P. said...

Your blocks are beautiful!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails